THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy saying "Hi!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

New guy saying "Hi!" Empty
PostSubject: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:15 am

Good People, I salute you. I go by the name of Jorge Banner. It’s not my real name. These days and around the net precautions are in order. I take my own.

I live around Patagonia, Argentina, I work in information technology. I expect to learn a lot amongst you if you would be kind enough to allow me a place by your camp fire. I will not ask for anything that you will not be willing to give in a free exchange for mutual benefit. If I ever feel I’ve overstayed my welcome I’ll wish you all a good life, say politely good bye and be on my way. I appreciate politeness. If you ever find that your camp fire would be better without my presence, just let me know and I’ll be on my way faster than I arrived. There will be no hard feelings. Life is like that.

English is not my mother tongue so if you can find in your benevolence to excuse any mistakes I may incur, I’ll appreciate it.

Since I would expect most on this forum to be Americans, it might interest you to know that I’m a Life Member of the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. I’ll be happy to explain to you why, if the opportunity arises.

Jorge Banner
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Welcome Jorge. Where did you find out about THE SACRED & PROFANE? New guy saying "Hi!" 123113
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:20 pm

thekill wrote:
Welcome Jorge. Where did you find out about THE SACRED & PROFANE? New guy saying "Hi!" 123113

Another member let me know about the Forum.

JB
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm

awesome!!! GLAD TO HAVE YOU!!!! again welcome
Back to top Go down
DeepDrill2010

DeepDrill2010

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:39 am

welcome thekill has some pretty good music ideas, and between the rest of us there is enough information to overwhelm someone i am sure. welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:55 pm

deepdrill has the TIT section covered with his recent trip to NAW'lins New guy saying "Hi!" 195280
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:34 am

Oh hell... who let that fuckin' troublemaker in here? Whoever it was that asked you to join here... well I'm gonna buy that son of a bitch a beer!

In all actuality... Jeorge Banner is hell of a guy, with a ton of ideas floating around in his brain pan. He likes sharing those ideas and he likes to argue a little too, however, he's not really arguing and he doesn't tend to make me angry. Point being... he is an extremely likable guy.

Gentleman... our new friend Jeorge feels that there is more to life than comedy. Now he doesn't mind a bit of comedy too and he's pretty damn funny... however, he wants to step over the line that our beloved JD has drawn in the sand. Politics is a big issue. Our neighbors down south are feeling the economic problems, as well as, the changes in the tide.

Mr.Kill... I'm going to run a Sacred and Profane banner in my sig line on the JD. If you have any ideas of what you want that to be... let me know. Other than that, and I will clear any shit with you first. I want to see this place succeed... I wanted to see Monkeys Fly Out Of My Ass succeed too, however, she went belly up directly after the elections. I am seeing JD members wanting a political section again though.... I think I can generate some interest there. Forgive my ignorance, but what is the name of the picture that is the background here.

Jeorge... welcome my friend... I truly hope we can make this forum work, and I truly hope it is what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:44 am

SoToo wrote:
Oh hell... who let that fuckin' troublemaker in here? Whoever it was that asked you to join here... well I'm gonna buy that son of a bitch a beer!

In all actuality... Jeorge Banner is hell of a guy, with a ton of ideas floating around in his brain pan. He likes sharing those ideas and he likes to argue a little too, however, he's not really arguing and he doesn't tend to make me angry. Point being... he is an extremely likable guy.

Gentleman... our new friend Jeorge feels that there is more to life than comedy. Now he doesn't mind a bit of comedy too and he's pretty damn funny... however, he wants to step over the line that our beloved JD has drawn in the sand. Politics is a big issue. Our neighbors down south are feeling the economic problems, as well as, the changes in the tide.

Mr.Kill... I'm going to run a Sacred and Profane banner in my sig line on the JD. If you have any ideas of what you want that to be... let me know. Other than that, and I will clear any shit with you first. I want to see this place succeed... I wanted to see Monkeys Fly Out Of My Ass succeed too, however, she went belly up directly after the elections. I am seeing JD members wanting a political section again though.... I think I can generate some interest there. Forgive my ignorance, but what is the name of the picture that is the background here.

Jeorge... welcome my friend... I truly hope we can make this forum work, and I truly hope it is what you are looking for.

SoToo - I would be VERY APPRECIATIVE if you could make a cool banner on JD!!!! I will attach it to my sig on there too!!! Make it look pretty cool is all Im asking it. You are good with stuff like that and this can be a forum that we can do what we cant on JD and still have fun on both. Get back to me when you get that banner man!!! I been meaning to ask you about it!!!!!! Thanks again SoToo! New guy saying "Hi!" 843501
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:52 am

I've already been toying with it Hoss... but I don't have much to go on. What is the name of the picture used in the background? Why did you choose it? Point me in a direction and I will run with it. This is all I have so far... I do believe it alone is simplistic and may just mysterious enough to make people click it.

New guy saying "Hi!" Sacred_profane

Give me some feedbackman.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:32 pm

SoToo you are the man that is AWESOME!!!! I am going to add it on my signature too man!! Thank you SOOO much for the publicity bro!! New guy saying "Hi!" 146744
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Is it enough? Anymore ideas? What is the name of the picture used for the background?
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:39 am

yea man make me one for the picture you see above that says SACRED & PROFANE and ill replace it with the one you see that says URBAN FLIGHT. thanks again man!
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:24 am

New guy saying "Hi!" Sacred14
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:20 am

hell yea man, thanks! ill see if i can get her up there!!!! New guy saying "Hi!" 740126
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:54 am

DeepDrill2010 wrote:
welcome thekill has some pretty good music ideas, and between the rest of us there is enough information to overwhelm someone i am sure. welcome aboard

Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:57 am

Jorge, what do you think of the new Banner, thanks to SoToo New guy saying "Hi!" 491158
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:01 am

SoToo wrote:

Thanks a lot, SoToo. I hope I'm deserving of you kind words. It is an honor to share another forum with you.
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 am

thekill wrote:
Jorge, what do you think of the new Banner, thanks to SoToo New guy saying "Hi!" 491158

It's nice. What's it mean? I mean the fighters and all.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:54 am

No meaning... Just some military aircraft flying across an urban US city. The sky is as sun is setting and if you look in closely, the sky is cracked... I just thought it was a surreal sight so I thought it would work for the forum.
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 pm

I hadn't seen that. The sky is cracked. It is appropriate for the times.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Jorge_Banner wrote:
I hadn't seen that. The sky is cracked. It is appropriate for the times.

New guy saying "Hi!" 843512 , ya know.. but hey its sadly true
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:20 pm

We're gonna need A LOT OF GLUE . . .
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Jorge_Banner wrote:
We're gonna need A LOT OF GLUE . . .

GLUE THE SKY!!!!!!!!! New guy saying "Hi!" 8924 New guy saying "Hi!" 62296 New guy saying "Hi!" 294516
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Thread moved to the new "Induction" section.

From RoadFish's post down was seperated and moved as well.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:20 pm

thanks SoToo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy saying "Hi!"   New guy saying "Hi!" Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy saying "Hi!"
Page 1 of 1