THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proposal for BS of the year or of the century

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Proposal for BS of the year or of the century Empty
PostSubject: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:25 am

Proposal for BS of the year or of the century Bs_of_10
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Of course this isnt bullshit. The Democrats are seeking to create a governance that is open and that people have direct access to their governors... as they should. Also, the problems that we are experiencing now are a direct reflection of the former admin's CLOSED gov.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 pm

If you were to subject all those in the picture to a distillation process you could not recover enough juice for one decent human being. Amen.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Jorge_Banner wrote:
If you were to subject all those in the picture to a distillation process you could not recover enough juice for one decent human being. Amen.

This coming from an Atheist? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:25 am

I don't get it. It's just a metaphor. What's religion got to do with it?
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:26 pm

I think he's referring to the "Amen" part.... however, amen simply means, "so be it."
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:20 am

SoToo wrote:
I think he's referring to the "Amen" part.... however, amen simply means, "so be it."

cheers cheers cheers cheers Thanks SoToo! Proposal for BS of the year or of the century 123113
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:54 pm

SoToo wrote:

Oooooh . . . thanks man! I didn't get that. I'm slow.
lol!

"Amen" does have a religious base, doesn't it?

Well . . . you guys know what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for BS of the year or of the century   Proposal for BS of the year or of the century Empty

Back to top Go down

Proposal for BS of the year or of the century
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE SACRED AND PROFANE :: THE PROFANE :: Duality. Left or Right?-
Jump to: