THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The GOP in Exile?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:16 pm

well, its not looking good for the good ole' GOP these days. i was watching the news this afternoon on MSNBC and the party is really in shambles. While the Democrats have a majority in both the House and Senate, I think in the Senate, the Democrats need something like 3 Republicans to vote with them to get certain things passed... The liberal Republicans usually come through... Specter, Snow, and one other that I cannot recall at the moment.

Its testament to the fact that the American people over the course of the past 2 years have had enough of rule under Bush and the Republicans. The things they stand for and do or failed to do, completely polarized Americans against the GOP and sent millions of voters to the Democratic side. This is manifested in the striking number of votes in which Obama defeated McCain. The American people wanted a change from the way things have been and with President Obama, we can already see the change many Americans were hoping for.

Also, Rush Limbaugh has become, in many ways, the face of the Republican party. This couldnt be any better for those of us that are Democrats. As long as that lunatic is the FACE of the party, the Democrats will always be in power. Rush caters to such a small small number of like-minded people and never wants to reach out to anyone. Rather, he seeks to reach inward and smack fives with people that share his mentality, amounting to virtually nothing but small talk on the radio.

Not to forget, Rush Limbaugh is the unpatriotic American that said and I quote," I hope he (Obama) fails.." What a sorry son of a bitch.

Can we say ... The GOP in Exile? 317867 ? Yep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Nope, we can't.

I'm not American but if I was I would say the same I say as things stand: I hope the communist monkey fails.

Now Rush Limbaugh is amongst the best you guys have to choose from. Listen to the guy. He knows.

I have to be brief here but the GOP is in the sorry @ss state it is because they lost the Code. You need a Code. They lost theirs. They turned away from the morality that ought the be their Code. The consequences are all too clear.

As to hussein, the only hope for America is that he fails soon enough that he can't do enough and irreparable damage. Else . . . is bye, bye, America.

hussein is the undertaker.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:01 pm

President Obama will be held as a hero for jump starting this economy, starting jobs, and getting this nation back on the right track. Tha fat ass Rush does nothing positive. His arguments are as hollow as the 'o' in G O N E.

Americans are tired of the middle and poorer classes getting fucked. We were getting fucked and still are getting fucked from the past 8 years...

Compassionate conservative Bush? My ass. He was handed a fucking surplus and squandered every bit of it. Call that a code if you so please good sir, but I call is fiscal irresponsibility to the HIGHEST degree.
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh man.... you certainly wear rose colored glasses. Democrats may have won, but it wasn't due to people turning their backs on the Republican party as much you think. Many people that NEVER voted before and NEVER cared to in the first place... they placed their vote simply for the fact of making a historical moment come to light. Bluntly put... I'll bet the count would have been a bit more even, as usual, had the Republican party chosen a black candidate. Didn't you watch any of the shizzle go down? Did you watch it on Democrat news channels or Republican... there is a difference in the media and I opt for full coverage. Your party may sing the eternal praises of Obama, but many people admitted that they just wanted to see history made.

I wish the Republicans did have a man of color in the fight... then at least we'd know for sure that the foundations of the votes were ones of principal. Yellow Dogs aside.... it's the middle of the road that rocks the vote, and I just don't believe their heartfelt beliefs were in it. Even Yellow Dog Republicans of African-American ethnicity swung their vote for Obama, simply because they wanted to see a black man in office. Democrats knew this all along... why do think they went on and on with the Clinton/Obama playday. They were looking for the popularity needle to swing.... woman or black. One reporter, interviewing several African-Americans, even switched political platforms in the interviews, and the people being interviewed were all for Obama... yes sir... even if they didn't realize they were actually agreeing with Republican principals and putting down Democratic. What a fucking joke.

One thing is for sure though. We no longer have to suffer "White Guilt".

On another note... why are y'all so insistent on blaming the nation's president for the nation's ruin. The man just doesn't carry enough power on his own to fuck up the world. The 3-ring circus we all know and love prevents a dictatorship of that magnitude. I don't support Obama, because he has proven himself a liar... his credibility is ruined. He showed his tendency to swing that shit when he backtracked his words so often on the campaign trail... and he hasn't stopped yet. My worries stand with the persuasiveness of the majority slide. What do we have to look forward to in the next four years? There's just doesn't seem to be enough of a safety margin... in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Republicans would NEVER have voted for a black man. Too many uneducated whites in rural areas would never do such a thing. Call it what you want.. Kinda like alot of blacks wouldnt think of voting for Hillary (who was my choice all along, and i was very sad when she didnt get the nomination) with Obama in the race, all because....his... RACE.

I am hoping for the best. If he lies and fucks over the American people, then I will call him on it. But until then, I am supporting him.
Back to top Go down
Peter Lezard

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-04

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:24 pm

I'm not a fan of W, so I agree that he spent us into this mess. BUT Obama seems to be doing the same damn thing...Thus far all of the money has gone to corporate America, and us little people are getting nothing but a bill.

Bullshit. I'm not paying, and neither are my two kids, or there kids, etc etc.

Thanks to BOTH parties, the government is a lemon, and I'm getting my money back.

I can take check, paypal, or scalps....
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Peter Lezard wrote:
I'm not a fan of W, so I agree that he spent us into this mess. BUT Obama seems to be doing the same damn thing...Thus far all of the money has gone to corporate America, and us little people are getting nothing but a bill.

Bullshit. I'm not paying, and neither are my two kids, or there kids, etc etc.

Thanks to BOTH parties, the government is a lemon, and I'm getting my money back.

I can take check, paypal, or scalps....

lol! In many ways I agree. I hope Obama turns out to be a President for the people. And NOT the assholes on Wall Street.
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:52 am

thekill wrote:
...Hillary (who was my choice all along, and i was very sad when she didnt get the nomination)...

Oh fuck man... the last thing I wanted was Slick Willy running around naked in the White House again. That's too much of a visual, without having to also make it a repeat reality. Him and lil' Willy just cause too much trouble... but plenty of jokes for late night television.

Oh yeah... and I thought she was already president once... wasn't that enough? The GOP in Exile? 843501
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:54 am

Nope, Bill Clinton was and was one of the greatest Presidents of the century. So what he got a BJ in the oval office... Get off his nuts. You know why all the Republicans were bitching about it? Because no interns were offering it up to them.

People had money when Clinton was in. The economy was the best it has been in the past 100 years - easy! People had homes, people had jobs. But oh yea, we couldnt have guns with mags larger than 10 rounds... So forget all the good stuff - thats enough to just call him an asshole and his entire Presidency a failure. Its unreal how narrow minded people can just look at a person and say, well i hate fags, love muh guns, and Clinton or liberals care about the rights of all people and dont think that the normal citizen needs a AK47 so they are all stupid and ignorant. Its mind-boggling.
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 pm

hussein: government of the sheeple, by the sheeple, for the sheeple.

This is not fair, though, I wanna see thekill expression when Rush and I get proven right.

Hey, thekill, promise to send me a picture will you? Use wide angle. I wanna see your jaw on reaching the floor affraid

SoToo, you are over there, you make him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The GOP in Exile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP in Exile?   The GOP in Exile? Empty

Back to top Go down

The GOP in Exile?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE SACRED AND PROFANE :: THE PROFANE :: Duality. Left or Right?-
Jump to: