THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Sacred and Profane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Welcome to the Sacred and Profane Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Sacred and Profane   Welcome to the Sacred and Profane EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Welcome to the Sacred and Profane ladies and gents. I created this forum as a place for talk to be centered around things that affect the lives of many of us on some level or another.

Politics, the Arts, Foreign Policy, and the Great Outdoors.

I am a member, like many of the members here, of other forums that far surpass this one in terms of activity. However, on those forums, we are limited into what we can talk about, in some ways.

Enter the Sacred & Profane.

Here, you can discuss whatever you wish, as long as it is properly placed into the right forum. If you are unsure as to where to post something, ask one of the Mods. I have a fine team of guys that help me. Go ahead and post it wherever your gut feeling leads you to. Why? Because we would rather you post it in the wrong forum, and have us to move it, and see your thoughts than to just miss out on a potentially great thread!

Rules and Regs. We have one rule here.
If it is illegal, don't post it or talk about it. It is that simple. Other than that, this place is pretty much open to you all. You might receive some shit for any highly-opinionated statement or stance, but thats what makes this place cool, its welcomed here. You will not be banned or blocked from our forum here a long as you abide by this rule and do NOT spam this forum.

Welcome to the Sacred and Profane and THANK YOU for joining us! Start a thread in this forum, introduce yourself, and tell us who ya are, where ya come from, and what you enjoy. Thanks again. Enjoy your stay!

THE KILL
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill

Welcome to the Sacred and Profane
Page 1 of 1