THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They are coming for your brains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

They are coming for your brains Empty
PostSubject: They are coming for your brains   They are coming for your brains EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:13 am

Yeap. You'll go to jail not for having a gun (you will have lost them long ago) but for only talking about guns.

Professor Called Police After Student Presentation

Professor Calls Police on Student Supporter of 2nd Amendment
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: They are coming for your brains   They are coming for your brains EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 am

Ahhhh, sit down for some morning coffee and I get a lovely article, brought to me by my dear friend Jorge Banner. More fear-mongering. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: They are coming for your brains   They are coming for your brains EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:29 pm

What you mean? That it didn't happen? Why fear-mongering?

Fear-mongering would me jumping up and down, screaming at the top of my voice "the Martians are comming!!!"

That did happen. With the enthusiastic approval of most of hussein loving communist anti-gun faggots, IMMO.

You do know you are in a very peculiar minority, don't you?

I mean, look at you: 1) devout Christian, 2) gun nut, 3) hussein loving communist.

C'mon! How do you explain that?

You are an anomaly, my man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are coming for your brains   They are coming for your brains Empty

Back to top Go down

They are coming for your brains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE SACRED AND PROFANE :: THE PROFANE :: Duality. Left or Right?-
Jump to: