THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbing Hork

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Robbing Hork Empty
PostSubject: Robbing Hork   Robbing Hork EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:16 am

That's what some are calling His Most Serene Obamarxness.

It's kind of a Robin Hood but this one steals from the rich to give to the pork.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Robbing Hork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing Hork   Robbing Hork EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Jorge_Banner wrote:
That's what some are calling His Most Serene Obamarxness.

It's kind of a Robin Hood but this one steals from the rich to give to the pork.

thats cute. ever wonder why warren buffet is a staunch supporter of Obama if what you say is true... I am all for it, take from the rich. they can afford it. help the poor. It is Christ-like, to whom much is given much is required... but you are an atheist so you dont understand this concept.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Robbing Hork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing Hork   Robbing Hork EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 pm

You have the rich on very little esteem.

It never occurred to you that those rich were poor one day and they worked hard for what they have?

It never occurred to you that they might do something about the thieves that want to take their property away?

It never occurred to you that to call Jesus a thief is a little disrespectful?

It never occurred to you that if two men are starving and one manages to make a loaf of bread, that loaf of bread is his and not the other guy's?

It never occurred to you to look up the definition of property? Production?
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Robbing Hork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing Hork   Robbing Hork EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Where your bullshit ends and begins is like a circle.

ill try and clear up and few things...

you are full of shit if you think that warren buffet and people like he have worked HARD for their billions. get off your horse Jorge. if you think hard work and monetary reward are always synonymous then you are as dumb as many of your right-wing, close minded posts have shown you to be.

My father is a teacher he works harder and has worked harder than Buffet and his ilk , tenfold. my papaw, his father, was a construction worker that supported 6 kids on ONE paycheck and he barely was able to keep my dad and his family alive. And in your fantastical world of hard work and riches, they are synonymous. well im afraid you are waaaaaay off your rocker.

and an atheist speaking about Jesus is like lil wayne giving me a critique on how to properly treat a woman in a lady-like fashion. please spare me your nonsense. I never said Christ was a thief. Jesus himself said how you treat the least amongst you, you treat me. But Godless, blood-sucking cappies like YOU who care NOTHING about anyone but YOURSELF do not understand anything about taking care of those who are less fortunate than yourself. You are greedy as fuck and bitch when you have to pay taxes that are the price we pay to live in the greatest country on earth. Such old, miserable assholes your ilk appear to be...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Sponsored content

Robbing Hork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing Hork   Robbing Hork Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbing Hork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE SACRED AND PROFANE :: THE PROFANE :: Duality. Left or Right?-
Jump to: