THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's see where we stand

Go down 
+3
SoToo
thekill
Jorge_Banner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Let's see where we stand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's see where we stand   Let's see where we stand - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:14 pm

I cannot believe you are going to get on this board and call me a liar!

Yeah... not banned now! Wow... but you are really chicken shit! So how do you explain dropping me as Mod at the exact same time? These guys know me... they know I'm not full of shit, however, they HAVE watched you change your colors a few times since this forum has been opened. They know I will damn sure speak my mind, and not have to sign in under another fucking name to do so. Give me a break... you are not fooling anyone.... I repeat, anyone! Afterall, face the fucking music... this board went completely downhill after you pulled this shit. Damn... it took you 3 days to respond... can't say you haven't had time or been online either, as you have been posting at the JD. DO NOT forget that most every member here are also your JD brothers. Why can't you just man up and stop pulling this punk shit? You'd get a hell of a lot more respect.

You owe Jorge Banner and I an apology... as a matter of fact, you owe every member of this board an apology in case they've had a chance to witness this bullshit.
Back to top Go down

Let's see where we stand
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE SACRED AND PROFANE :: THE PROFANE :: Duality. Left or Right?-
Jump to: