THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... Empty
PostSubject: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:47 am

..I was sitting here listening to my iTunes library and glanced up at my cd cases above my Macbook and saw a CD that I fell in love with YEARS ago, back in the 7th grade, Tonic - Lemon Parade.

This record is such a wonderful album. I cranked it up a minute ago and remembered how much i love this album. Mr. Golden Deal, Open Your eyes, If You Could Only See, and Soldier's Daughter.... Fantastic record, all the way through.

Other records similar to Lemon Parade....

Matchbox 20 - Mad Season
Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up The Girl
New Radicals - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too
July For Kings - Swim (greatest record of all time) Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... 843501 Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... 161734

ill update this thread more when I can think of some others...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
PedroNoLion

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Pretty much anything by Matchbox Twenty, Dishwalla or Third Eye Blind.

That JFK album is classic as well, good call.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:23 pm

PedroNoLion wrote:
Pretty much anything by Matchbox Twenty, Dishwalla or Third Eye Blind.

That JFK album is classic as well, good call.

Dishwalla - Opaline afro
Back to top Go down
El Gringo

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Not daily, but I have a bunch of Jethro Tull, YES, REM, Zepplin and such that I'll put on if
I'm downstairs reloading or sharpening knives.
If it came after 1990 I probably dont have it. With Stone Temple Pilots and Nirvana the exception.
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:20 am

I have everything... from every decade. There are messages in the music my friends... messages that tell us what to do and where to go to do it. They're not spoken and not subliminal... it's code... kind of like Morse code. I'm not 100% sure what it all means yet... but the code has definitely become louder and deeper in the last couple of decades. I think it may be frustrated with me for not understanding completely. It use to just make me tap my foot or drive really fast..... but now.... it makes me dance naked and say things like "Yo" and "Lean wit it"........ come to think of it....... I might quite possibly be a wigger. confused
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 pm

WIGGER!!!! Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... 684385
Back to top Go down
quasimodo

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:16 pm

I guess your not Chinese then...
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 pm

thekill wrote:
WIGGER!!!! Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... 684385

Yo mofo... it dudn't has to be dis way!
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:51 pm

shooo cuz..... Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... 210565
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...   Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily... Empty

Back to top Go down

Albums 5 years or older that you still play daily...
Page 1 of 1