THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sig Banners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Sig Banners Empty
PostSubject: Sig Banners   Sig Banners EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 am

I worked on a few more sig banners. Nothing real spectacular or too overly different in appearance. It's just kind of like, whatever floats your boat... you know? Personally... I like the 2nd one best. Like I said... there's not too many differences... it's just some minor text changes and how I line up the streams with the text.

Sig Banners Sacred13

Sig Banners Sacred15

Sig Banners Sacred16

Sig Banners Sacred17

Sig Banners Sacred18

Sig Banners Sacred19

There are things in my head that I see when I do this shit. It makes it hard to satisfy the urge to change shit around. Maybe I should have done this... or maybe I could do it like that. Everybody looks at things with a different point of view... take for instance, the title pic....

Sig Banners Sacred14

I purposely wanted the jet stream to divide The Sacred / and Profane.... yet the gap in the stream brings the divisions together... like this forum is doing. Anyway... it's after 3 am, and I'm rambling on about weird shit.... so what else is new. Enjoy.... it may all change tomorrow anyway. Now where'd that skulls image go? ;)

Last edited by SoToo on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Sig Banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig Banners   Sig Banners EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:33 pm

SoToo, thanks so much bro! These are great. Please leave them so we can have access to these on TS&P. Also man, get creative if you want... Add skulls or angels or anything man.. This isnt MY forum. Its anyones who signs up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Sig Banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig Banners   Sig Banners EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Yeah... that's another reason I had for putting them here, because viewing in the Gallery is not as quick and simple. If you want them in another section... just tell me where they went and I'll post shit there. They are all here on the S&P Gallery... so they won't be hotlinked to the JD or PhotoBucket or the likes. I noticed that your sig image on the JD was hotlinked to photobucket... you can change that if you want with this URL...

https://thesacredandprofane.forumotion.net/users/a4/31/92/35/album/sacred13.jpg

I'll see what other ideas pop into my brain pan... but right now, I'm headed for the dream realm.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Sig Banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig Banners   Sig Banners EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:55 pm

haha good deal SoToo. thanks again boss. check your PMs i sent you something you will be pleased to read i am sure. Sig Banners 439673
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Sponsored content

Sig Banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig Banners   Sig Banners Empty

Back to top Go down

Sig Banners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE SACRED AND PROFANE :: THE PROFANE :: Come What(EVER) May-
Jump to: