THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!   Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:28 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORGE BANNER!

The funny thing is... I just wished you a Happy Birthday yesterday on the JD! Well mister elusive... what do you have to say for yourself? Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! 843501

Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! 55454 Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! 95923 Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! 55454
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!   Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:26 am

For one thing I have to say it's not my birthday. Most all of my personal info is false. Net and political security, you know?

But the intention is very much appreciated, man, really. Thanks a lot. I'll just save it for when it comes.

As to the JD, I should visit from time to time, but time is the main problem, I have little. Lot of work and lot of things to do. I need 72 hours days.

Thanks, man.
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!   Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Yep... I gathered that about the personal info. That's OK man... I completely understand, and I am the same way. You are right though... our actual birthdays will happen... someday. We'll just save the well wishes for then. Same ol', same ol' on the JD. I'll let you know if anything big happens. However, I couldn't just go without wishing you a Happy Birthday on your JD info birthday and your S&P info birthday. Remember though... I use the same birthday info for both sites, however, when mine rolls around, I will still expect two days of birthday wishes. ;)
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!   Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Jorge, when ya b-day rolls around, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! until then, thanks for just being a part of the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!   Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:05 pm

SoToo wrote:
Yep... I gathered that about the personal info. That's OK man... I completely understand, and I am the same way. You are right though... our actual birthdays will happen... someday. We'll just save the well wishes for then. Same ol', same ol' on the JD. I'll let you know if anything big happens. However, I couldn't just go without wishing you a Happy Birthday on your JD info birthday and your S&P info birthday. Remember though... I use the same birthday info for both sites, however, when mine rolls around, I will still expect two days of birthday wishes. ;)

You will, my man. I just put it on my desk calendar .
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!   Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:06 pm

thekill wrote:
Jorge, when ya b-day rolls around, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! until then, thanks for just being a part of the forums.

Thanks a lot thekill. Saved for the b-day. Thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!   Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 pm

It wouldnt be the same without a loyal, conservative capitalist aboard cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!   Happy Birthday Jorge Banner! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Jorge Banner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE SACRED AND PROFANE :: THE PROFANE :: Come What(EVER) May-
Jump to: