THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alinsky Orwellian Marxist

Go down 
+2
SoToo
Jorge_Banner
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Alinsky Orwellian Marxist Empty
PostSubject: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:55 am

Very much worth having a look at
(my apologies for only pasting the links
time is short):

Obama's Fantasy Budget

Obama’s Top Five Broken Promises
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Let's not forget that he said he wasn't after our guns... but now he wants a ban on our guns!
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Obama isn't after all guns. He believes that the ordinary American doesnt need an assault weapon.

And the truth is, the ordinary American does NOT NEED one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:11 pm

There are no "assault" weapons. There are only weapons.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Jorge_Banner wrote:
There are no "assault" weapons. There are only weapons.

The term assault is indicative of a certain firearms' capabilities in regards to cyclic rate of fire.
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 pm

ditto... no such category as "assault" weapons!

Bullshit... cyclic rate of fire is most used to refer to automatic weapons and really has nothing to do with semi-automatic weapons. Assault Rifle is a term loosely used for any scary looking militaristic style rifle. Side by side... the semi-auto "Assault Rifles" don't cycle any faster than any other semi-auto rifle.

I can assault someone with a bolt action deer rifle or a break top duck gun... WTF? They are just sporters... not even full auto. "Keep and Bear Arms" DOES NOT stipulate what types of arms. Even the squirrel rifle, in those days, was a fucking assault rifle. Once again... true law abiding citizens are just that, regardless of what they are armed with. Besides... an AR, SKS, or the like DO make excellent lightweight brush rifles for hunting. Give the bastards an inch and they WILL take a fucking yard... proven fact! It shouldn't even be open for discussion... law abiding citizens do not break the laws, and law abiding citizens should not be punished for the acts of those that have acquired their hardware by illegal means. These bans did nothing to stop criminals from having shit. The Brady Bill did shit... besides Hinckley had his pistol 6 months before he used it for no good... so what was the 15 day wait for and what did it solve? Again... give a fucking inch...

Reasoning given on the assault rifle ban was bullshit in the first place... to help stop arms flow into Mexico??? WTF!? More illegal arms flow out of Mexico than into Mexico, AND once again... what law abiding US citizen was sending their fucking rifle, which they spent much hard earned cash on, to fucking Mexico? Really now... give me a fucking break.

TheKill... I have the distinct feeling that you will agree with Obama no matter what he does. That's what's known as a "Yellow Dog" Democrat. I cannot see giving up more of my liberties for the useless bullshit that follows popular opinion. History has proven itself time and time again. Would you be so agreeable if it meant giving up your knives... that shit is happening in the UK. What about your sportsbike? Where do you draw the line. I say punish the fucking criminals for their wrong doings and leave the honest citizen alone. In any other situation... this shit would be considered discrimination.

I also can't help but to notice, that you did not comment on the other broken promises or lies.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 pm

SoToo, I do NOT agree with Obama on everything he says or does. I tend to agree with him on many things, moreso than not. However, I am not a blind follower or supporter of him. I think that he wants what is best for this nation. I understand "assault" weapons to be a term indicative of how fast a weapon can be fired and normally, this term is used to scare people.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 pm

...Also, I agree... Punish those who break the law!!! and to the FULLEST extent of the law! I do not support a complete ban on semi-automatic weapons man. Im just saying that the average American does not NEED an AK47/Uzi/Saiga, etc...
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 pm

No man... you're just not understanding it right. Regular citizens can't have AKs, UZIs, any full auto anyway unless they pay the stiff BATF amount for Class A. This shit goes back to the days of prohibition.

That's why the group on JD is so pissed off.

The firearms referred to as Assault Weapons by Obama, democrats, supporters of the ban have more semi-auto sporter style rifles listed than any other. Some just for folding stocks or hi-cap mags. Like when the ban on high capacity magazines for pistols was in place. No mag holding more than 10 rds. I'm telling you... these restrictions make no fucking sense. I could carry all the extra mags I wanted, but I couldn't have a new 13 round magazine, it had to hold 10. However, I could have an old 13 round magazine that held 13. WTF?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_Weapons_Ban

So what good is that shit? It's just bullshit tactics, by a gun grabbing mob. I couldn't have certain semi-auto SKS, firing the 7.62x39mm... but I could have a more powerful semi-auto Browning .30-06? WTF? Again.... WTF? Google the list of firearms listed under the old ban Obama is trying to renew... then tell me it makes sense. And honestly... do you really think this move is to help Mexico?

These restrictions did little to prevent violent crimes... they simply made many law abiding citizens into outlaws. Criminals would modify the magazines to hold the max. Criminals also stole the fuckers, carried the fuckers illegally, filed the serial numbers off the fuckers and continued to jack and kill as usual. The bans only hurt you and I... they did not stop the shit that was already taking place. A criminal will continue to be a criminal until dealt with... so why persecute or hinder the honest citizen for the bullshit the criminals do?
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:04 pm

hussein will go after you blades after taking ALL of your guns away, for your own protection, of course.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Incorrect. The supreme Court ruled that all citizens have a right to own a handgun, recently. So the government isnt going to come take your guns. Sorry guys, the fear-mongering is funny but in 8 years, i will still be carrying my Glock and shooting my SKS. Oh yea, and hunting with my new Remington 700 XCR in 30.06 Alinsky Orwellian Marxist 123113

And I got my Busse-kin blades close by too. Alinsky Orwellian Marxist 123113
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:21 am

Until they decide there is something wrong with them... give an inch and they'll take a mile. These are not mindless paranoia ramblings I'm writing about. This shit has happened before. I remember the fall of the Iron Curtain and the tons of USSR military surplus arriving. All those beautiful SKSs and my precious Makarov. Where are they now? You were 10 years old when the last ban passed... it did not affect you... but it did affect our pistols, Glocks included, and our rifles, SKS included.

In February 2007 a bill, H.R. 1022, called the Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2007 sponsored by Representative Carolyn McCarthy of New York was introduced that would reinstate and expand the ban on so-called assault weapons. It reduces the number of requirements for a firearm to be classified as an assault weapon from two to one. It additionally includes, in H.R. 1022 Section L, the expansion of the legal term assault weapon to any

"... semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General. In making the determination, there shall be a rebuttalable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any Federal law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and a firearm shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event."

Shortly after the November 4, 2008 election, the website of the office of President Barack Obama, listed a detailed agenda for the forthcoming administration. This includes "making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent." This statement was originally published on Barack Obama's campaign website, BarackObama.com. When President Barack Obama took office on January 20, 2009, the agenda statement was moved to the administration's website, WhiteHouse.gov, with its verbiage intact.

On February 25th, 2009, the newly sworn-in Attorney General, Eric Holder, repeated the Obama Administration's desire to reinstate the Federal Assault Weapons Ban. The mention came in response to a question, about 20 minutes into to a joint press conference with DEA Acting Administrator Michele Leonhart, discussing efforts to crack down on Mexican drug cartels. Attorney General Holder said: "...there are just a few gun-related changes that we would like to make, and among them would be to reinstitute the ban on the sale of assault weapons."

Still think your SKS is safe? Many pistols were banned from importation, including my Makarov, due to the fact that the firearm wasn't "thick" enough. Therefore, importers started adding grips with thumb rests to meet the expected criteria. What happened? Well... the gun grabbers found something else to bitch about and look... no more imported Tokarevs, Makarovs, etc.

If that isn't petty bullshit... then I don't know what is. I have watched the times change. I'm talking History here... NOT simple fears. How many more times will you say, "Well... I don't fall into that category, so he must be doing what's best for the nation?" So what about when you do fit into that category? Will you still think it's best all around... or will you too feel that it is petty bullshit? You too will suffer loss, due to the actions of criminals... or so they say. If the new/old and expanded ban passes... you will be targeted by the gun grabbers as well... "semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use". You are blinded by the smoke screen of the Democratic party.

Before you continue to debate over the firearms issue... you really should read up on what your fellow Democrats have to say. I certainly feel better informed when I hear it from both sides and compare.... and believe me, there is something wrong when people like Bill Clinton or Colin Powell say, "Hey... I like duck hunting, so I guess it's ok if you keep your duck guns." That my friend is pushing the power with selfishness.

Will you stand idly by and tolerate anyone telling you what kind of bike to ride, car to drive, clothes to wear, knife to carry, sporting gun to shoot with, etc... simply based on the fact that they like their shit, but don't like yours? Many of the firearms fitting the criteria above have not even been used in violent crimes... so why are they targeted? Because they are scary. You own an SKS... so really now... how scary is it? I've seen SKS rifles used in both deer and hog hunts on many occasions, but I have yet to see one used in a violent crime... hell, not even on Cops. I have seen other firearms used in violent crimes though.

They start at the top... firearms that are easiest to come up with excuses as to why you shouldn't be allowed to own one... then they work down the line from there. You don't think that happens? Ask a someone from New York, Massachusetts, California, or any other state with stiffer gun laws. Hell... ask someone from the UK. To say that it does not happen is turning a blind eye... and that is an understatement if ever there was one.

If they can get away with referring to semi-auto rifles as "Assault Rifles"... what's next? It would be just as easy to refer to bolt-action rifles as "Sniper Rifles". If I'm not breaking any laws, then what difference does it truly make what kind of rifle or pistol or shotgun I own. I could have swore that we were innocent until proven guilty around this joint. I didn't start a gang war, I didn't ship anything to Mexico, I didn't form a militant group... so WTF?

There are plenty of Democratic emos out there right now that are just tossing and turning and can't sleep tonight because they are scared to death.... why? Because they were checking out "The Sacred and Profane" a little bit ago, and found out that you own a Glock, an SKS, a Remington, and a big fucking Busse. Now this wasn't bothering them yesterday... however today, they just cannot stand the fact that you, a law abiding citizen, may actually be partaking in a bit of destructive fun against paper targets or pop cans.

Oh yeah... you brought up the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to strike down a ban on handguns.... Would you like to tell me why they even had to make that decision in the first place, IF the gun grabbers aren't out to get our guns? Our freedom remains in the balance... so which way are you tilting the scales?
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:13 am

Communists are known for always telling the truth and caring about Constitutions and laws. Sure.

Also there's this elephant called Dumbo that flies by flapping its ears.

Wait until hussein puts a couple of his goons on the SCOTUS.
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 am

And liberals that are upset with me shooting for fun and cutting paper with my Scrap Yard knives can fuck themselves. Plain and simple. THey are not coming for them. They arent going to come get anything! The "assault" weapons you own will be grandfathered in, if this assault weapons ban is inacted and i honestly hope its not...
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:13 pm

You are a strange fellow, thekill.

You are probably well intentioned although deadly wrong in many important counts.

Having one foot in one camp and another in the other, apparently, the reality of the coming times will not deal kindly with you.

You see, communists have much less patience than Capitalists. And no sense of humor, whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Peter Lezard

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Mr Kill... I'm sorry, but you can't be a gun owner and not be scared out of your wits about this dude... You like guns and knives, thus you are a scary man to those who claim to run this country. Scary just like me, Sotoo, and millions of other Americans. In the mind of the powers that be, we must be dealt with somehow.

Going door to door and taking them would be a messy bloodbath, and they know it.

But letting us all die of old age, so our kids have to turn in our guns? That might work.... So might another decade or so of the brain washing that goes on in government run schools...damn those pesky homeschooling Hobbits... Alinsky Orwellian Marxist 161734
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 pm

thekill wrote:
And liberals that are upset with me shooting for fun and cutting paper with my Scrap Yard knives can fuck themselves. Plain and simple. THey are not coming for them. They arent going to come get anything! The "assault" weapons you own will be grandfathered in, if this assault weapons ban is inacted and i honestly hope its not...

You could not remember at your age, but I do. Changes had to be made to existing firearms if you were going to keep them legal. However, the original ban is not so much of a worry as the new/old "EXPANDED" original. What the fuck is the "EXPANDED" section going to include.

You are far too trusting in a man and party that has gone through several lengths to try shit with gun owners. They have not made their feelings a secret... they DO want our guns.

You're in school... take a look at what has been happening to students lately for feeling like you do about guns and knives. Their rights are being violated in ways that are all out of proportion to what our Constitution guarantees. Just because they are students, and just because of a few bad eggs, which would have probably done what they did anyway. These schools were ground zero in the 60's and 70's for many free thinking individuals that wished to make a change. Now they are being pussified beyond belief.

I'm not making shit up here... my daughter was kicked out of high school for a half a year because she was carrying a fucking POCKET TOOL! The principal scribbled all over her outstanding school record that she was carrying a "DEADLY WEAPON". WTF! She had never been in trouble before, never had a trip to the office, and was an A honor student. I had to fight the powers that be to get that "DEADLY WEAPON" shit changed to read "POCKET TOOL"!
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:09 am

SoToo, that is tragic to hear of your daughter... Just terrible man. And there are many rediculous circumstances throughout the nation. I will believe Obama is a gun-hungry Nazi when he starts taking them away. I do not believe that he is going to pass legislation that takes away the rights of Americans to own guns. Its not going to happen. You are fear-mongering and its just funny. He CANNOT take away my right to own a firearm. He cannot. Period. You can spin it any way you want. He CANNOT do it.
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Quote :
He CANNOT do it.

Yeah . . . that's so cute.

Pity that there are so many people that thought that the Germans were not going to put them in gas chambers and kill them. Not the civilized Germans, right?! They cannot!

Go ahead and repeat ten times a day "he cannot", "he cannot", "he cannot", "he cannot", "he cannot".

Why . . . you can go to bed and chant yourself to sleep with that.

Sorry pal.

There's this tendency of some people when accidentally finding themselves in front of a lion to extend their hand and say "here kitty, kitty, kitty . . ." Lion's usually not amused.

That's OK. Reality and hussein will teach you. It won't be long, now.

Just remember to say "here kitty, kitty, kitty . . ."
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 pm

thekill wrote:
SoToo, that is tragic to hear of your daughter... Just terrible man. And there are many rediculous circumstances throughout the nation. I will believe Obama is a gun-hungry Nazi when he starts taking them away. I do not believe that he is going to pass legislation that takes away the rights of Americans to own guns. Its not going to happen. You are fear-mongering and its just funny. He CANNOT take away my right to own a firearm. He cannot. Period. You can spin it any way you want. He CANNOT do it.

I guess you may be partially right in your generalized statements. Earlier you said you will still be using your Glock, SKS, and Remington... I suppose it's ok if you really only get to keep the Glock with maybe a 5 round magazine. Technically... your right to own a firearm was not taken away then. How about the new shit they have with the ammo? I guess it will be ok for you to own a Glock and a Remington, if you cannot get ammo for them right? Technically... you will be still be owning firearms, right? Oh yeah... I did not include the SKS, remember the ASSAULT WEAPON BAN!?

Do not think for one minute that this shit cannot happen, because many circumstances like these have already happened. How can you refer to it as simple fear-mongering... when HISTORICALLY, many things like these have already happened.

You know not what you speak of until you experience it. I went to jail in the mid 80's... I was originally stopped for speeding, however, I went to jail for the pistol in open view on my seat. Maybe you do not realize it, but the Texas Penal Code states that carrying a firearm when traveling in Texas is OK and it was recommended to be in open view. Traveling was defined as, crossing one or more county lines, which I was halfway across the state. I broke no laws, but the cuffs went on just the same. Then when my bail bondsman showed up, the authorities said they were going to keep me.... Why? For six ballistic tipped bullets of which I was not even carrying the gun for.They said they were armor piercing, but they certainly WERE NOT! I was also carrying a business card... a FUCKING business card!?! It had the name and probably fake numbers of Ron R, Mik G, Yit S, and several other world leaders... at the bottom of the fucking list, it read, "Flip over for another important number to call!" and it had the name of a fucking small Dallas business. This was a professionally printed card, yet I was still questioned AND referred to as a possible, yep the big T word, the next day! Thank God my nephew was sherrif in the neighboring county, and he placed a call to the sherrif there. My second degree FELONY charges were reduce to a disorderly conduct. I still had to pay a fucking fine, I never saw my $1000 bail money again (of course), I never saw my pistol again, and I never saw my fucking shotgun again. In case you don't realize... it is legal to carry a loaded shotgun or rifle in your vehicle in Texas, but the pistol laws were set WAY back, in order to prevent blacks from carrying concealed. My record was now blemished with a misdemeanor that I DID NOT deserve in the first fucking place.... I was within the boundaries of the fucking LAW. When talking to the sherrif, AFTER talking to my nephew, the smug bastard was like, "Turns out you know some important people anyway huh?"

On a plus note... a few years later, when I lived in Georgia... both the Chief of Police and Sherrif, that violated my fucking rights, were sentenced to prison for drug and gun trafficking charges. Fucking bastards!

Do not try to tell me about things you have no knowledge of. I have lived too many things first hand. Like I said... do some studying on the party you support and how they feel about the ownership of firearms. Our rights are violated ALL THE TIME. Let's pray to God that you do not have to go through such things with yourself or your family... things that force you to be a fear-mongerer. Let's also pray that you are not the next subject of one of the many rediculous circumstances throughout the nation. What happened to my daughter IS NOT a lone case... what happened to me IS NOT a lone case... and what has happened to many college students here lately ARE CERTAINLY NOT lone cases... they are just drops in the bucket of those in power that wish to violate rights and work the system to their own selfish gains.

Again I ask you... How well do you truly know Obama? He doesn't write his own speeches, he doesn't coordinate his own interviews, he has PR people that do that shit for him... in his campaign... and even now that he is president. You also tend to avoid the fact that he has already lied and broken several promises, therefore, cannot be trusted and it doesn't really matter who wrote his lies. I also urge you to consider the fact that I have stated before... I DO NOT blame the president for epic fail. I have however continued to blame the party he works for... YES they are out to take our fucking guns, and they have admitted it time and time and time again. Wake up man... shit is already happening all around you.
Back to top Go down
El Gringo

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Its not about 'needs' its about rights.
You dont 'need a Corvette that does 150 mph, but its nice to go out and be able to buy one.

I'm fuckin sick of this Nanny State attitude that's gonna tell me what I can and cant have.

Lets not forget that the 2'nd Amendment was so that the civilian populous could
destroy and overthrow a tyrannical government when deemed necessary...THATS WHY THEY WROTE IT!

Wouldnt it be nice for all of us to have to have single shot shotguns?
The intention was that we posess the SAME small arms as the standing army.

WE THE PEOPLE...
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Zingggg!
Back to top Go down
quasimodo

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Well, I have to say that I'm no fan of Obama. but the black gun laws were first enacted by the original bush back in 1989.
"Defend Firearms, defeat dukakis"
dont you remember those bumper stickers? then he passed the first ever ban. read my lips? if they were moving, he was lying. the apple never falls far from the tree. under the bush family, we got all these free rides for banks. egregious fees etc. then a BIG change in the bankruptcy laws. I am really nervous about the new admin not walking the walk as J. Biden's son is a lobbyist for the banking industry.
no offense meant here but both sides need a reality check. it isn't white hats vs. black hats.
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:43 pm

I wholeheartedly agree... both sides need a reality check. They really need to work together to solve many of these problems, and the unimportant bullshit needs to be put aside for now. In my opinion... from the looks of House sessions for quite sometime now... it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.

Obama, Bush, Clinton, Whatever...

I will say again, it matters not who is in the office, as our system of government will not allow one man to completely fuck shit up. I can't seem to get that across to TheKill though. I don't like Obama, because he is dishonest. He may not write his own words, but he damn sure speaks them. We need neither a liar nor a puppet in office. I would just like someone in there that can do a good job in keeping that 3rd ring jumping.

I myself worry about the lean of the Democratic party in this bullshit. I wish someone would concentrate on the problems at hand, AND the best way to solve them. Banning any firearms at this moment in the show, is not what is best for our economy, and is, in all actuality, more destructive to it.

I'm just not one to blame one man for the mess, however, I will fucking blame the media for much of our "Economical Crisis"... if they'd stop spreading the fear and not started that shit in the first place, I believe our economy would be in much better condition right now. Now there, are your feeders of the fear-mongers.
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:18 am

Hey.... what the fuck is this shit?

[QUOTE=ctxxxxx;579390]Any glockers on board here? I have the 26 and have had the 17 and 19, at various points. The 26 is the one I always hang onto for some reason. However, as of late, I have been thinking about going to the store and buying either the 17 or 19 again and keeping it for good with this high-cap mag ban looming... I dont necessarily need to buy an "assault" rifle (i fucking hate saying it like that), I'd rather get something that I can carry daily... a new HIGH CAP mag sidearm. What glock do those of you that have them, carry? 👍[/QUOTE]

Surely you're not afraid of some sort of fucking ban.... fear-monger! Alinsky Orwellian Marxist 161734
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist Empty

Back to top Go down

Alinsky Orwellian Marxist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next