THE SACRED AND PROFANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE SACRED AND PROFANE

For Politics, Foreign Policy, The Arts, and The Outdoors... Welcome to the Forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alinsky Orwellian Marxist

Go down 
+2
SoToo
Jorge_Banner
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:22 pm

SoToo wrote:
Hey.... what the fuck is this shit?

[QUOTE=ctxxxxx;579390]Any glockers on board here? I have the 26 and have had the 17 and 19, at various points. The 26 is the one I always hang onto for some reason. However, as of late, I have been thinking about going to the store and buying either the 17 or 19 again and keeping it for good with this high-cap mag ban looming... I dont necessarily need to buy an "assault" rifle (i fucking hate saying it like that), I'd rather get something that I can carry daily... a new HIGH CAP mag sidearm. What glock do those of you that have them, carry? 👍

Surely you're not afraid of some sort of fucking ban.... fear-monger! Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 161734[/quote]

got to thinking... all u assholes here r scaring me..... Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 317867 Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 454309
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeonity.com/thekill
SoToo

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Spoken like a true Republican! Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 843501

I wonder if Obama's buying more too?
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Nope, Barry carries already Im sure. Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 146744
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Needs to pack his own...... to save him from people like Cheney when duck hunting and shit. Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 843501
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:46 am

thekill wrote:

got to thinking... all u assholes here r scaring me..... Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 317867 Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 454309

It was about time. Welcome aboard. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jorge_Banner

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:48 am

SoToo wrote:
Needs to pack his own...... to save him from people like Cheney when duck hunting and shit. Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 843501

I would rather hunt with D.Cheney than let Caesar Obamus take care of my wallet.

And remember that our guns have killed less people than t.kennedy's car.
Back to top Go down
SoToo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 843501 cheers Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 843501
Back to top Go down
thekill
Admin
thekill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:34 am

Jorge_Banner wrote:
SoToo wrote:

I would rather hunt with D.Cheney than let Caesar Obamus take care of my wallet.

And remember that our guns have killed less people than t.kennedy's car.

Just because you dont value your life as much as you do your wallet, doesnt mean we all would rather hunt with Dick.

You can hunt with Dick. I will shoot some hoops with the Boss. Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 146744
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alinsky Orwellian Marxist   Alinsky Orwellian Marxist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alinsky Orwellian Marxist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2